This is my recipe for a delicious green pasta sauce. It only takes 15 minutes to make, so it’s perfect for a quick and easy mid-week meal. Pasta is my sons favourite food, so I try to create my own sauces and I’ll add different veggies and herbs. It’s a great way to get him to eat a variety of foods, he’ll eat just about anything if it’s mixed into some pasta. I asked Jude to score this dinner out of 10. . . he gave it a 20!
- A big bunch of fresh Basil
- A big bunch of fresh Spinach
- A little fresh Rosemary
- Olive Oil (3 Tbsp)
- Soya Cream (100ml)
This recipe is dairy free, but Jude likes to add cheese on to the top of his.
- Mix all of the ingredients together using a blender.
- Boil the pasta for 8-10 minutes.
- Drain the pasta and add stir in the green sauce.
- Serve into a bowl, add some fresh tomatoes, basil leaves & black pepper.